Feb 27, 2012

Nerd Crafting!

I have 3 nerd crafts that I am attempting to practice regularly this year - gaming miniature painting, gaming terrain building, and making chainmail jewelry. My hope is that by updating this blog with regular photos and updates it will keep me practicing regularly.  A side benefit is that my photography skills may also improve :-)

One of my goals for this year was to paint a minimum of 2 minis a month.  In January I painted one.  I have 2 days left in February, and haven't painted any yet.  Dammit!! So I have to paint 3 minis in the next 2 days, or March's total will be 5.  Here is the 1 mini I painted in January - it's one of the treasure chests from Super Dungeon Explore:


Just before Christmas I ordered some basic chainmail supplies from The Ring Lord. Here is a simple 4-in-1 bracelet I made myself:

I will discuss the piece of terrain I recently completed in it's own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment