Dec 30, 2008

What to play next?!

Ok, help me out here. I am trying to decide what to play next. Here's what I have waiting for me:

  1. Assassin's Creed
  2. Baroque
  3. BioShock
  4. Enchanted Arms
  5. Fable 2
  6. Fallout 3
  7. Final Fanstasy 12
  8. Folklore
  9. God of War 1 & 2
  10. Halo 2 & 3
  11. Jade Empire
  12. Lego Star Wars
  13. Lost Odyssey
  14. Morrowind
  15. Overlord
  16. Rogue Galaxy
  17. Tales of Vesperia

I just finished Eternal Sonata - should I stay with the RPG style? Maybe mix it up with a FPS? Play something on the PS3? Not ignore the Wii? Ah, decisions decisions. Of course I want to leap into Fallout 3 because I just bought it, but some of those other games have been sitting on the shelf for over a year. And then there is Oblivion, which I have many many hours invested in, but the world is just too damn huge. Maybe I should just finish off the main quest in that one and put it to bed? I love Fable 2 but am currently suffering the Black Screen of Death, and so far the only fix is to delete my saved game and restart.

But Fallout 3 calls to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment