Aug 24, 2009

It's Like Christmas in August!

August 28th 2009 will be like Christmas...only in August... and not cold and raining...

Anyway, 2 great things happen on August 28th that I feel compelled to share with you:

1) Snow Leopard will be released, and the world will be a better place. And the best part? The OS upgrade is only $35 for a single user licence (in Canada). That is cool. I am about to phone my local Apple Reseller and pre-order a copy so I can pick it up on the way home from work on Friday.

2) The newest D&D Penny Arcade podcast begins on the 28th, and the world will be a happier place. If you haven't listened to the previous sessions, you really should. No really, go listen.

Also:
Season 3 of The Guild will be released on August 26th! You don't have to be an MMO player to enjoy The Guild, so go watch seasons 1 and 2! I command you!

Ahh, Snow Leopard, D&D PA podcast, and The Guild all in one week... all is well in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment