Jan 13, 2009

Ushering in a New Era of Fiscal Responsibility

I have started following a number of personal finance blogs, as I am Ushering in a New Era of Fiscal Responsibility.

Here are a three I read every day:
I Will Teach You To Be Rich: Personal finance and entrepreneurship tips from a Stanford graduate - Personal finance blog for college students, recent graduates and everyone else -- including entrepreneurship -- for getting rich.
Get Rich Slowly - Personal finance that makes cents.
The Simple Dollar - A personal finance blog focusing on ordinary people dealing with unprecedented levels of debt.

This group I scan quickly, often the posts aren't that relevant to me:
Wise Bread | Personal Finance and Frugal Living Forums
Canadian Dream: Free at 45 | One Canadian’s Dream to Retire at 45
Million Dollar Journey - Building Wealth through Saving and Investing
Canada's Personal Finance Blog by Award-Winning Financial Author A. Dawn
Michael James on Money
Canadian Personal Finance Blog
ABCs of Investing
gailvazoxlade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment